Why isn't my county listed?
The development of local NY Connects programs is a state-wide initiative that will take time for all counties to be ready to serve the public. Counties that are not listed on this web site are working hard to be able to offer NY Connects to residents but may not have a website or phone number yet. More information on these counties will be available soon.
Who can help me in the meantime?
Until the NY Connects office in your county is operational, you can get help and information about long term care from:
- Local Offices for the Aging
- Local Departments of Social Services
- Local Departments of Health
- Veterans' Benefits Counseling Offices
- Independent Living Centers